JUMO dTRANS p02 CERAMIC - Pressure Transmitter with Display (404387)
- Measuring ranges: -100 to +100 mbar up to -1 to +25 bar relative, 0 to 600 mbar to 0 to 25 bar absolute
- For relative pressure, absolute pressure, and filling level
- Impervious to aggressive and abrasive gases, vapors, and liquids
- Temperature of medium: -40 to +120 °C
- Linearity: ≤ 0.1 % of end value
- Excellent long-term stability of < 0.1 % per year
- Excellent temperature compensation
- Operation on site or using HART protocol
- Signaling if the measuring range is exceeded or not met and in the event of sensor exceedance and sensor faults
Visible on the display
- Pressure in 13 different units; measured value in % or scaled with a choice of measuring unit
- Output current in mA
- Sensor temperature in °C or °F
- Measured value error, measured value outside of measuring range
- Minimum pressure and maximum pressure (drag indicator)
- Pressure and sensor temperature can be displayed simultaneously
Settings via the operating keys
- Zero point correction
- Start and end of measuring without pressure specification (blind setting) or with pressure specification: simple, time-saving, convenient
- Current generator function
- Output signal in event of fault: adjustable to 3.85 mA or 21.5 mA
- Lock function for keys
- Reset function for minimum and maximum measured values (drag indicator)
- Density correction for various measuring media
- Measuring units for pressure and temperature
- Process reliability
In addition to the good long-term stability achieved by the used electrode material and a special coating process, the capacitive ceramic measuring cell made of aluminum oxide (99.9 %) also has up to 80 times overload resistance. The measuring method meets the most stringent requirements for resolution and reproducibility. The combination of the diaphragm with high resistance to mechanical load and the stainless steel case (material number 1.4571) provides excellent chemical resistance to many aggressive media.
Simple and time-saving
To save time, the measuring instrument can be operated on site or with the added convenience of a HART protocol (digital communication).
- Water and wastewater technology
- Paper production
- Oil and gas industry
- Power stations
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
The JUMO dTRANS p02 CERAMIC pressure transmitter measures the pressure (relative and absolute pressure) of non-aggressive and aggressive gases, vapors, and liquids.
The pressure transmitter's ceramic measuring system works according to the capacitive measuring principle. The output signal is a load-independent direct current, which is proportional to the input pressure.
The JUMO dTRANS p02 CERAMIC pressure transmitter can also be operated with a HART communicator, or with a PC that is connected to a HART modem and by using the Windows compatible PC setup program.
Further technical information is available in the download area.